Psychonomic Society 若手賞推薦募集 PS Early Career Award
Call for Nominations
Deadline: March 15, 2017
The Psychonomic Society Early Career Award annually honors the distinguished research accomplishments of our early career members and fellows. Each year, up to four awardees will be named. One nominee, whose research is closest to the areas of perception and attention, will receive the Steven Yantis Early Career Award. They will be recognized at the annual meeting and will receive both a glass and a cash award ($2,500 USD). In addition, the awardees' airfare to the meeting will be paid. The 2017 Annual Meeting will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, November 9-12.
Nominations close on March 15. Please submit nominations to info[at]psychonomic.org [at]を@に変えて下さい
Nominees selected for this year's awards will be notified by May.
- The nominee must be a Member or Fellow of the Psychonomic Society.
- The nominee must have completed their highest degree (typically PhD) no more than 10 years before the nomination date.
- Nominations may be made by current Members, Fellows, or Emeritus Members of the Psychonomic Society.
- The nomination must include (a) the nominee's vita, (b) a list of up to four of the nominee's most significant publications, (c) a letter of endorsement from the nominator, and (d) a second letter of endorsement from another member of the Society. Letters should not exceed two pages.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
Full details about the award is available at www.psychonomic.org/early_care
For information about the Psychonomic Society, membership benefits, and other information, visit www.psychonomic.org.